Our Shipping Procedure
Great care is taken to prepare your saxophone for shipment. All open keys are corked closed, and the horn is placed inside a plastic wrap. The horn is then placed inside of its ABS hardshell or MACSAX custom case, then packed in a padded box and shipped via FedEx.
Every horn includes, and is shipped with, an ABS hardshell or MACSAX custom case, neck strap and polishing cloth.
Quick Facts About Shipping
- MACSAX Saxophones uses FedEx.
- Our online store will calculate your shipping cost automatically based on the weight and size of the package, and shipping destination.
- We do not ship to post office boxes.
- All Saxophones are shipped fully insured. We must be notified with 48 hours of any damage. If you receive a damaged product, please take photos and SAVE THE PACKING MATERIALS to be inspected if needed by the shipping company.
- Refused shipments: Undelivered or refused shipments will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. If the order is re-sent, the buyer is responsible for the additional shipping charges.
What if we don't have the item(s) in stock?
Given the nature of our product line and wide variety of available options, not all items are in stock at all times. While we do normally stock all accessories and many of the saxophone models, occasionally an order gets delayed due to the item being out of stock. If an ordered item is going to be delayed more than 5 business days we will contact you to inform you of the back-order status and expected wait times. If the delay is unacceptable to you, simply let us know and we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
What forms of payment may be used?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA. All payments are processed during the online checkout process.
MACSAX will not release any of your personal information to anyone except for what is needed to process the credit card payment and to ship your order. We may occasionally send newsletters, coupons, or other special offers to you via email. You will be able to easily unsubscribe from these mailings if desired.
Product Return Policy:
Many of our stocking dealers
offer a trial period and allow returns. Please check with your preferred MACSAX dealer
about their trial and return policy.
MACSAX does not allow returns of mouthpieces.
For a full refund or exchange the instrument must be returned to us within one week of the day you receive it. Instruments must be in original condition and include all accessories. You will be charged for any missing accessories. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
For special order saxophones there are no returns.
Damaged and/or excessively used instruments will not be accepted. In this instance you will be charged to return the item to you.
Customers in foreign countries will be responsible for any applicable taxes/duties. Please check with your local customs/taxing authority for more information.
Still have questions?
If you have a policy question that isn't answered here, PLEASE email your question to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org